Friday, November 26, 2010

Ruoxing Zhang- Digital Artist

Ruoxing Zhang by herself   From  China

For an artist, confidence comes first. Then what we need is continuous painting practise. Practise every chance you get. Make painting a part of our life. When my friends are shopping for clothes, I will just keep painting at home, and I know my choice is right.

I'm a fan of masters such as John William Godward, John William Waterhouse, Gustav Klimt, Alphonse Mucha. Later, I was greatly inspired by Ayami Kojima and Linda Bergkvist. The touching brush stroke and fascinating concept always stunned me.

Soon I will work as a member of art team in the Beijing Perfect World Network Technology Co., Ltd. This is very exciting for me because I will find new challenges. I'll work harder to be my best. I like painting posters and illustrations for games, and I also hope I can make more time for my own works.

Her works

The model












No comments:

Post a Comment